well I’m only human, and a teenager to boot, so of course there’d be some regrets lying here and there. But if I’m content with what I have now, why dwell on them?
Studying (writing) Math with frozen fingers. No good. (via Mac DashBoard Widget)
I have a math exam coming up (last week of term) and I just don’t know where all my edits are.
Until I met Chiko, I never knew dogs could fart.
- Mich: i just realised, 11/11/11 is next year o-o
- Wingyyy: o,o yeah =L
- Mich: O_O so quick ... didn't you say you were gonna do something?
- Wingyyy: when?
- Mich: 11/11/11
- Wingyyy: o,o get married.
- Mich: when you're 19? =L
- Wingyyy: yep ^^
- Mich: and i'm ... 18 >_>
- Wingyyy: if i could marry you now, i would <.<
- Mich: =L haha ^^
That’s rigged. ;)
First in Music 1 course?
Now that is up to expectation. ;D
- *Conlan writes basic Logarithmic Integration on whiteboard*
- Conlan: Okay, anyone know the answer to this? Platini?
- Platini: Uh
- Conlan: Remember, what log do you differentiate to get that?
- Platini: Logx.
- Conlan: Good! You're now my favourite student!
- Me: *teary tone* I thought I was your favourite student. *holds back giggling*
- *Class laughs*
- Conlan: *stupefied* .. M-Michel, you're ... not supposed to hear that.
- *Class laughs more*
- -REPEAT WITH VINCENT-
- Conlan: Good! Now you're my favourite student! ... Don't tell Platini.
- *Class laughs*
- -MOMENTS LATER: -
- Conlan: Now look, I can transform log4x into something else right? Which one of the log laws do i-
- Me: Log4 + Logx.
- Conlan: ... Michel. You're always my favourite student.
- Phillip: Whatever Miss, you're old, we rule the school now xD
- Miss: What? I'm not old! I only graduated here in ... 1999!
- Milica: Yeah Miss, that's ancient =P
- Me: Miss, that's so last century! O:
- Lekcee: Oh more like last millennium XD
- *I turn to high-five Lekcee*
I hope you don’t mind.
I have lots of scars accumulating both physically and emotionally from years! I have chicken pox scars, and my lovely heart shaped scar on my left kneecap… come to think of it, I remember cutting myself on that muscle between the thumb and index, trying to chop a pear when I was like 7, no scar, that’s weird.